Friday, October 1, 2010

10 Things I hate About Training (in my office)

i hate to attend training!!!! the #1 reason: I have to wake up early (hari ini bangun jam 6, been a while i had not woke up early!!).. reason #2: mandi express (so not me!!!!!).. reason#3: morning traffic (bernagkat siang lebih gak macet drpd berangkat pagi. Bener" cocok antara traffic sm kebiasaan gwe).. reason#4 sleepy to the max (no matter how much you had sleep at night, when the trainer starts talking, tears drop from my eyes).. reason #5 away from your mates (ansos parah gara" training)..reason#6 have to do all the works after training (lembur terpaksa)..reason #7 istirahat efektif (cuma 1 jam gak bisa colongan)..reason #8 makan siang gak sesuai selera (kadang enak kadang enggak)..reason #9 in the class all the time (ya iyalah emang outbond??)..and the reason #10: I HATE TO READ AND DO ALL THE TRAINING MATERIALS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment