Sunday, July 11, 2010

My super weekend part 1


Yesterday was super exhausted day but extremely the great one!!! woke up at 5.30 am (thankks to morning call from my friend) and drove to alpus for basketball with my work colleuges..arrived at alpus and the court was used for graduation!!! (damnnnn) moved to senayan...short story we got the place to play after some negotiation! :)) played 3 on 4 under super hot sunshine for 1 hour. got home, took a shower, and got ready for my next plan... met up with my gengges SALMADILAH.. knp badan gwe berasa kaya abis digebukin yahhh pas nyetir ke sen c...kesadaran udh 70% krn migrain dan laper...arrived at sen c, sat alone in food court waiting for my friends shinta and aya yang abis test depkeu...stelah bertemu langsung saya giring ke Grand SO Suki (pgn bgt makan yang kuah", untung nenen dan aya setuju..:p).. abis memilih daging" dan bakso buat suki nya, which are smua pilihannya diserahkan kepada saya (as usual), we backed to our table and waited for the suki being cooked. while waiting for our food, we started to ngobrol tentang our live... mulai dari kerjaan, teman, dan of course kehidupan percintaan (this part gwe yang plg banyak crita).. luckily i have bunch of super best friends in my life, always there for me whenever and wherever i need them...love you all, dear......

No comments:

Post a Comment